Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm still busy Making it So. Are you?

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in to let you know I haven't forgotten you. I have been busy working on my manifesting projects, however, and my efforts are paying off. Tickets for my son and daughter to come to San Diego for Christmas have been paid for, so one of my projects is complete!


I have some news to report about the other two as well. My project to have an extra $2K for Christmas presents and to cover shortfalls in work hours has gotten a start. So far $2K hasn't fallen out of the sky, though my husband came back from a work trip with a raise in travel pay. This means it will be a little easier to set some extra cash aside, which is definitely a start. And since I know that little trickles turn into streams that can become a great flowing river I am encouraged.


My work project is blossoming as well. Every morning I spend a few minutes with my manifesting beads and make my gratitude statement about what kind of work I choose to have and how much I make. In the last two weeks I have had a number of referrals for work that is writing or writing related. While I haven't actually signed any contracts yet I'm encouraged. I see the interest and contacts with others as a sure sign the universe is working things out perfectly.

I hope that you all are spending just a few moments each day focusing on what it is you desire to bring into your lives, saying thank you and using gratitude as ways to attract what you want to you. Imagine it is yours, say it is yours, believe it is yours and make it so!

No comments:

Post a Comment