Sunday, October 24, 2010

Make It So Project – Week 3

It is the beginning of Week 3 of the Make it So Project Challenge and I have some great news to report. I had a small technical issue this week that prevented me from posting video but I’m not letting that stop me from posting my first results. My project #2, airline tickets for my son and daughter to come to San Diego for Christmas has now been realized!





Mission accomplished!
I posted earlier this week that I had one ticket by Thursday, and I was still short one ticket.  Now here’s where the universe does things in ways I might not of thought of or chosen.  There was a check that my husband and I had been waiting for that should have turned up at about the same time we started this project, but it didn’t turn up, and it’s always on time.  We simply worked around it and conserved our dollars and did just fine without it.  The check finally turned up on Saturday and it was exactly enough to cover the ticket we were still waiting on. I see this as an example of how the universe knows what we need and desire even before we ask for it.

How are your manifestations going this week?  Did you actually plan what you are going to do to bring your desires into reality?  Are you doing those things regularly?  If not, don’t beat yourself up.  Instead simply redouble your efforts and keep at it.  It takes a while to get into the habit of anything new and using your positive intention and attention to manifest your desires takes a bit of practice as well. 

I think the reason my tickets appeared as quick as they did was because they felt the most important to me in the moment.   I still have two projects I am currently working on, the right work for me and extra money for Christmas.  I am sure I will come up with something to replace project #2.  There’s no limit to what I can accomplish when I put my mind to it, and that statement applies to all of you as well!

This week I am going to start putting more attention into my manifesting prayer beads and project #1

Don’t forget to share your plans and your stories through comments.

Happy manifesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment