Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Making it So Holiday Update

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted about my manifesting projects.  Tickets for the kids to come for Christmas and the money to get us through the holidays became reality and I have been putting my energy towards my biggest plan, which is, in a nutshell, to use my talents to earn money doing something I love.  I'm still putting my energy towards this bigger project and am excited when I see hints that I am moving forward.  

Manifesting abundance and prosperity is great, and there are so many more wonderful ways to use your manifesting skills.  Have you ever considered manifesting food for the hungry, help for the homeless, or good old fashioned peace?  If not then this is a great time to start.   The best part is that when you focus on these goals you  help draw them to those in need and to the planet at large.  

Can you imagine what could happen if everyone made the decision to manifest goodwill and peace?

Happy Holidays!

Carol Holaday

No comments:

Post a Comment